Saturday, January 11, 2014

Seek Out Laughter

I love a good prompt and I love running with an inspiring one even better. The question was asked, (by the mom diggity on IG) "What is God showing you through your littles this week?" So I stopped and thought about my little little. 
This guy seeks laughter constantly. He absolutely loves to laugh! If you say a word that initially cracks him up, he asks you to keep repeating it. There are particular things he asks his big brother  to do because it will crack him up! "Bubby will you do (insert foreign noise of sorts here)?" (Yes he calls his brother bubby) 
And I love it! His laugh is contagious, infectious in the best way. Sometimes he laughs for no reason at all except the fact that he loves to laugh. 
So I would say my little is teaching me to stop taking life so seriously, seek out laughter when there is none to be found. Laughter, it does a body good. 
These are the moments I want to record. The ones full of love and grace overflowing. The moments that make my heart sing a happy song. 

What did you learn from the little people in your life this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment